If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us!
Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo whilst it's healing!
- Gently wash off the aftercare cream the tattooist has applies in 1-4 hours with mild soap and water.
- Apply a fresh thin layer of Savlon or Bepanthen 2-3 times daily (enough to keep lightly moisturised).
- Do NOT soak your tattoo in water. Avoid long baths/showers, swimming etc. KEEP YOUR TATTOO AS DRY AS YOU CAN
- After 2-3 days you'll notice the skin around the tattoo will peel, flake or scab. This is a normal healing stage, so please do not panic!
- Do NOT pick, scratch or mess around with your tattoo
- Do NOT expose it to direct sunlight whilst it is healing
- When possible, try to wear loose clothing & avoid anything that will rub against the tattoo
- Once the tattoo has completely healed, you may notice the skin around the area is dry. Please try to use (preferably fragrance-free) moisturiser to keep your skin & your tattoo in the best condition possible.
- Once the tattoo is healed, if there are any parts that haven't healed correctly or if you have mistakenly knocked/scraped it during healing, please get in touch and we will book you in for a touch-up appointment free-of-charge.
- Sunlight is bad for tattoos even once they are healed. Please try to use SPF when possible in order to keep your tattoo looking as best as it can.